We work with several of our customers on Cyber Security Practice Leader missions both for (long term) missions and for hiring. The environments are in innovative sectors, where the core business as well as our customers’ technologies are undergoing rapid transformation.
We are looking for both permanent and freelance candidates. A pre-employment approach is possible.
The Cyber Security Practice Leader steers the technical roadmap, defines operational practices, and pilots the deployment of solutions that meet the needs of the security policy. Attached to the Services & Operations organization, the Cyber Security Practice Leader, an expert in his field, participates in the company’s transformation projects. It talks directly to the internal CISO, SOC, Production and external third party teams. It participates to Global Architecture Committee.
- You manage the operational strategy (in connection with the security policy) and the technological watch of your security practice
- You manage the structuring and the increase in competence of the safety practice You contribute to the recruitment of new skills
- You develop tooling and operational organization requirements by collecting the needs of the security governance team and business teams
- You coordinate architectural and technical studies for both on-prem solutions to be deployed and external managed services solutions. You manage the production of technical architecture files
- You manage projects for the deployment of security solutions and services until they are put into production You ensure the coordination of the BUILD teams and third parties as well as the Production by the teams of the operating files
- You ensure the transfer of context to the RUN teams
- You promote and ensure ” Security privacy by design ” within the DEVSECOPS teams.
- You consolidate the provisional budget and monitor the costs of your practice
- You take part in the safety steering committee
Our ideal profile
With a 5-year university degree in IT or telecom/networking, you have ideally acquired 5 years of expertise in IT security and project management as well as significant experience in an international context (English essential).
- You master IT security topics in certified production environments such as ISO27K, PCIDSS, NIST, CIS, HDS, HIPAA, SOC1 or SOC2…
- You know project management with the V Cycle and Agile methods.
- You have already worked with DEVSECOPS teams in PUBLIC CLOUD environment: AWS, GCP, AZURE
- You have already carried out similar missions concerning the following subjects: IAM, IDP, PAM, SIEM, KMS, PKI, HSM, CI-CD HARDENING, WAF, DDOS…
With a great capacity to adapt, you are at ease in contexts of change. Your involvement, perseverance and ability to work in a team will make you a key element in our current context of evolution.
Are you interested in this offer?
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line of the email: Cyber Security Practice Leader.