We work with several of our clients as Account Delivery Managers or Service Delivery Managers.
We have several requests, both for (long-term) assignments and for recruitment. The environments are in innovative sectors, where the core business as well as our customers’ technologies are undergoing rapid transformation.
We are looking for both permanent and freelance candidates. A pre-employment approach is possible.
You are typically in charge of a portfolio of 1 to 5 clients and are the privileged contact for the client(s). You guarantee compliance with the application of the contract, the financial objectives (invoicing, P&L/revenue & margin), the abundance of offers as well as the overall satisfaction of the Client. You rely on the operations teams and take the lead in crisis management and reporting.
Your activities during the mission
- You manage all of your clients’ operations & projects, ensuring that objectives are consistently met, including cost compliance.
- You understand, anticipate and influence the customer’s demands and ensure that everyone involved in delivery is able to meet the demand. You proactively manage the daily relationship with the customer’s representative(s) to ensure a high level of satisfaction.
- You identify and develop the business opportunities in the existing contract with the Client.
- You coordinate all services from delivery to the customer, in accordance with the contract.
- You work closely with the operational Delivery managers to monitor the progress of projects, service quality, incidents, problems and their resolution.
- You are in charge of Crisis and Problem Management and ensure communication with the Client.
- You assess the quality of the service provided by the teams (reports, project deliverables, etc.) to ensure the consistency and accuracy of the information.
- You provide service performance reports to the customer and internal management (as required)
Our ideal profile
You have 5-10 years of experience as an ADM and/or Service Delivery Manager or Contract Manager, with a degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Your ability to listen and your commercial fibre will enable you to succeed in customer relations. You will be able to be creative in your proposals, in response to customer requirements and internal constraints.
- Good experience in budget management and preferably in P&L (> x M€)
- Solid experience of RUN Operations in IT and best practices allow you to lead the teams. You know how to lead teams under pressure and in a critical phase (crisis, transition, critical projects) as well as in customer follow-up (quality, continuous improvement, etc.).
- The stature of a true manager: you will lead and federate heterogeneous teams around motivating projects.
- A strong ability to organise yourself, your resistance to stress and your ability to synthesise are all assets that will enable you to perform well in this position of responsibility.
- The practice of English and French is essential.
Desired certifications: PMP, ITIL V3.
Travel is to be expected.
Are you interested in this offer?
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line of the email: “Account Delivery Manager / Directeur.trice du Service Delivery”.