We intervene with several of our clients on Telecom & Network missions. One of our clients is looking for a Telecom Engineer. Exciting environment, leader in its sector, innovative and international.
We are looking for candidates, preferably freelance, who are fluent in French. Permanent contract possible if candidate with high potential.
Your mission as a Telecom Engineer
As part of its strong development in France and internationally, our partner wishes to reinforce its team of Telecom Engineers in order to carry out project deployments.
The telecom engineer carries out his projects autonomously; from the preparation phase to the acceptance and transition to the operating teams. He/she is the guarantor of the quality of the telecom services.
This is a long mission, based in the Ile de France region.
Within the framework of the projects to be delivered on the Telecom perimeter :
- The preparation of changes to be made in production in accordance with the change management process and ITIL best practices.
- Implementation on production environments (communication, non-regression testing, backtracking procedures, etc.).
- The development and validation of recipes (unitary, end-to-end and resilient).
- The implementation of the supervisory mechanisms necessary for proper operation
- Transition to operations teams and documentation of configurations
Your active participation in the team’s working methodology is also important:
- Propose optimisation actions (industrialisation actions, automation, evolutions)
- Participate proactively and continuously in the capitalisation of the experiences acquired during the course of the projects, continuous improvement of procedures and documentation.
- Disseminating knowledge within the team
You have at least 5 years’ experience on telecom projects or in telecom infrastructure management, with at least two to five years’ training in IT/telecom.
You have :
- Knowledge of telecom architectures and VOIP
- A good command of the SIP protocol
- Experience with Oracle ACME Packet SBCs
- Knowledge of virtualized environments (VMware, AWS, etc …)
- A good understanding of the infrastructure (networks, telecoms, cloud)
- Excellent team spirit to work within an organisational matrix
- At least one experience in an international context
- Your level of English and french is professional
Are you interested in this offer?
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to indicate in the subject of the email: “Telecom Engineer“.