We work with several of our clients on Network Architecture missions or projects. One of our clients is looking for a Network Architect for a long term mission. We are therefore looking for candidates for permanent contracts as well as freelancers. Une approche de pré-emploi est possible.
Your mission as a Network Architect
Within the framework of its strong development in France and internationally, our partner wishes to reinforce its team of IT Architects in order to master the challenges of current and future transformations. He/she contributes on different practices: Hybrid Cloud, Network and Telecom.
The architect is involved both in consulting assignments and in projects (pre-sales or delivery) or transformation programmes. He/she is also required to design strategic plans for target architecture.
Your activities during the mission
- Drawing up the architectural dossier for the projects with the contribution of experts from other fields
- Ensuring the transfer of context to the different teams and supporting implementation
- Studying and selecting solutions on the market and designing their architecture
- Assessing risks and costs in order to draw up selection dossiers
- Guaranteeing feasibility with the Delivery department.
Our ideal profile
Graduated with a Bac +5 specialising in networks and security, you have at least 5 to 10 years experience in the design of network architectures and have already worked in a public cloud context (AWS or Google Cloud) and Telecom.
Required skills and quality
- In-depth knowledge of network architectures and routing protocols (BGP)
- Significant experience in a private cloud (VMWare) or public cloud (AWS or Google Cloud) context
- A good understanding of the infrastructure (networks, telecoms, cloud)
- A spirit of synthesis, a sense of listening and advice, and an excellent team spirit.
- Your level of English and french is professional