We work with several of our clients on Infrastructure Project Manager assignments, with a strong Network, Telecom and Cloud component, with the key objectives of mastering the challenges of current and future transformations and being able to deliver client projects.
Innovative, international and fast-developing environment, where the core business as well as our customers’ technologies are in continuous transformation.
We are looking for both permanent and freelance candidates. A pre-employment approach is possible.
The Infrastructure Project Manager manages the infra perimeter of BUILD projects.
He is responsible for the respect of the schedule, the budget and the quality of the delivered projects.
It relies on internal teams (Telecom, Network and Cloud) but also on third party suppliers to deliver.
Your activities during the mission
- Stabilise internal and supplier technical resources
- Carry out the detailed planning and identify the key milestones of the projects to be delivered
- Managing all the actions and resources (internal and external) associated with the Infrastructure perimeter
- Be responsible for the delivery of the technical design file for each project delivered
- Organising/facilitating the technical workshops to draw up the design dossier
- Ensure communication with the client and the project team
- Anticipate the actions to be carried out and take into account the lead times (internal and suppliers)
- Responsible for the proper realisation of revenues (unit revenues, resilience, performance bench)
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of the operability file for the deployed infrastructure (deliverables, monitoring and updated production repositories in the CMDB)
- Ensuring context transfer to RUN teams
With five years’ higher education in IT or telecom/networking, you ideally have 5 to 10 years’ experience in the management of infrastructure/network & telecom projects.
- A solid knowledge of Network and Telecom architectures (Trunk SIP, Softphony, VoIP, Telecom operator interco, BGP, Oracle SBC, etc.).
- At least one experience in an internationalcontext
- Experience in a VMWare private cloud or public cloud context (AWS or Google Cloud)
- A strong ability to communicate with the client and within a matrix organisation.
- An acute sense of service and wish to join a team committed to ethical values.
- The practice of English and French is essential.
Required skills and quality
- In-depth knowledge of network architectures and routing protocols (BGP)
- Significant experience in a private cloud (VMWare) or public cloud (AWS or Google Cloud) context
- A good understanding of the infrastructure (networks, telecoms, cloud)
- A spirit of synthesis, a sense of listening and advice, and an excellent team spirit.
- Your level of English and french is professional
With a great capacity to adapt, you are at ease in contexts of change. Your involvement, perseverance and ability to work in a team will make you a key element in our current context of evolution.
Are you interested in this offer?
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you to indicate in the subject of the mail : “Stream Lead Infra“.