We work with several of our clients on Service Delivery Manager or Operational Delivery Manager assignments. We have several requests, both for (long-term) assignments and for recruitment. The environments are in innovative sectors, where the core business as well as our customers’ technologies are undergoing rapid transformation.
We are looking for both permanent and freelance candidates. A pre-employment approach is possible.
Your mission as Service Delivery Manager
You are typically in charge of a customer and are his privileged interlocutor on a daily basis.
You are responsible for steering the service provided to the customer: maintenance in operational condition and day-to-day project activity. You ensure the obligations of the contract, as well as the overall satisfaction of the Customer by relying on the delivery teams.
Your activities during the mission
- Management of maintaining clients in operational condition and coordination of ongoing projects (“large projects” are usually entrusted to project managers).
- Customer relationship management in a proactive approach.
- Management of service commitments: service quality, incidents, exchanges, problems and their resolution, project progress.
- Management of priorities, monitoring of milestones, alerting and action plan as required.
- Coordination and leadership of Delivery teams and partners.
- Account cost monitoring and reporting.
- Management of the continuous improvement process. Carry out and steer the implementation of commissioning work and changes.
- Immediately report to the Client any problems (whether operational, human, skills, etc.) in order to deal with any potential problems upstream.
- Also: possibility of having to pilot HNO interventions
Preferably, with a Bac + 3 education, you have 8 years of experience in a similar position in the industry.
- Solid expertise in your field (Service Management – Application Management – Project Governance): you are familiar with ITIL best practices, project management, piloting SLAs and KPIs, etc.
- A great deal of autonomy and are nevertheless fond of teamwork
- A strong ability to communicate with the client and within a matrix organisation. Your curiosity and ability to listen to your customer’s needs is key. You are available and open.
- An acute sense of service and wish to join a team committed to ethical values.
- An ability to evolve within your function.
- A good ability to organise yourself, your resistance to stress and your ability to synthesise are all assets that will enable you to perform well in this position of responsibility.
- The practice of English and French is essential.
Desired certifications: PMP, ITIL V3.
Travel is to be expected.